COMIC LOTS GALORE! BUY ONE-GET ANOTHER ONE FREE! (This Weekend Only!)

  • COMICSATTIC.COM
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2010
      COMIC LOTS GALORE! BUY ONE-GET ANOTHER ONE FREE! (This Weekend Only!)

      *Buy One,and get another One of Equal or Lesser Price Free!
      *And Free Shipping too! (Within the USA)
      *Sale runs: (Friday-Saturday-Sunday)

         You cannot afford to miss this incredible opportunity. The savings are Huge!
      This offer slices our already steeply discounted prices in Half. We have not
      hiked prices to off-set this deal.

          Browse our Massive eBay store,like you would a catalog, and e-mail us
      your selections.
      DO NOT PLACE YOUR ORDER THROUGH EBAY. This deal IS NOT available
      through eBay, so DO NOT make your purchase through the eBay store.
         Just browse our eBay Store, and if anything interests you, e-mail us directly.
      There is no limit. You may double up on as many as you'd like.
           First come-first dibbs. You'll be blown away by the variety and the wholesale
       prices. High Rating,Top quality service!
      *Browse our Massive Inventory at:
      http://stores.ebay.com/COMIXATTIC

      COMIC BOOKS FOR ONLY A $ BUCK!  (Tens of Thousands Available!)
      Internets Largest Comics Dollar Site.Why pay more for comics than you have to???
      *COMICSATTIC.COM  (also features the largest Comics Lots Selection)
      http://www.comicsattic.com
      *FREE DAILY WEB-COMICS
      http://www.megacomicsgroup.com