Interview with Top Cow's Filip Sablik at Flames Rising!

  • Flames Rising
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2010
      FlamesRising.com is pleased to present an interview with Filip Sablik, publisher from Top Cow Productions, Inc.

      In this round of questions, we offer you an inside look into this unique comic book company by discussing WANTED, their upcoming ARTIFACTS series and more!

      http://www.flamesrising.com/interview-with-filip-sablik

      If you're interested in exploring their comics, be sure to visit DriveThruComics.com to download free issues and purchase digital comics of titles like BERSERKER, WITCHBLADE, IMPALER, THE DARKNESS and more.

      Flames Rising
      Horror & Dark Fantasy Webzine
      http://www.flamesrising.com