My only 'FLOATING HEADS' Cover

  • spaceforce2000@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2010
      I only own one Cover with a "FLOATING HEADS" theme: "Last Days of the JSA" #1.  To my chagrin, this Cover has only had 20 hits in the past two years.  Its one of my favorite Covers (it's framed and displayed above my desk) and is well worth a look: LAST DAYS of the JUSTICE SOCIETY (JSA) Special #1 (1986)--COVER--by David Ross & Mike Gustovich, in FRED L. deBOOM's COVERS f..
      Wouldn't it be fun if Marvel or DC had an entire month's worth of "Floating Heads" Covers for old times sake?
      Regards to all,
      Fred