Reminder: AOD Convention THIS WEEKEND - Comics/Manga/Graphic Novels for sale!

  • juline333
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 27, 2010
      I'm going to be a dealer at this convention, and I'll be selling a variety of manga, graphic novels, film comics and individual comic issues from a TON of series (everything from Sailor Moon to Dragonball Z to Rumiko Takahashi and CLAMP stuff to hentai titles -- too many to name here!) - all 100% legit copyrighted items (no bootlegs!). A lot of this stuff is out of print and really rare to find now. Hope to see you there!

      Animation On Demand (A.O.D.) Convention
      Anime & Cartoon Convention - www.aodsf.org
      WHEN: January 30-31, 2010
      WHERE: Hotel Kabuki, 1625 Post St., San Francisco (right in Japantown)
      FEATURING: Industry guests, live JRock & JPop bands, Dealers Room,
      Artist's Alley, Costume Contest/Masquerade, Video Game Room &
      Tournaments, 24-Hour Anime & Cartoon Viewing Rooms, Panels &
      Workshops, Table-Top Board Games & RPG
      COST: $30 for the whole weekend or $20 for Saturday only & $15 for
      Sunday only
      Check out the website for details! Hope to see you all there!!!