Comic Book Trades for Cash or Used computer equiptment /Game Consoles / Games

  • RAY G
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2009
      I have several thousand Comicbooks and a few hundred autographed ones I would like to do some trading for

      Certain semi-modern computer equiptment, or game consoles, or games (only if I have consoles or desire for those games)

      or you could purchase items on on-line store of your choice and I'd give 200% trade value (if items are new)

      1000s of comics including silver to modern age of
      Hulk, Iron Man, Fantastic 4, Silver Surfer (most of these are autographed) X-men Various series (many uncanny are autographed) Spiderman series,Some image like 1 to 20 of spawn, some golden age (though only a few and cartoony ones)

      I do have a list in the 'files section' but have more than that (if its still there)

      basic trade values will usually be based on matching guide and condition values however this can be negotiated

      Used items in trade must work and work when I get them or replaced - a pay-pal account required to prove both parties are real people

      Shipping may be considered in on trades as well but usually each party would handle their own shipping

      Please contact me at rgunte19@... for more details I am in the USA Overseas trading would most likely be done via purchasing stuff on online stores then trade