  • onemx2000
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2009
      THIS IS THE REAL ONEMX2000, SOME HOW MY USER-NAME HERE GET'S HIJACKED, BUT IT'S OK JUST AS LONG AS THIS PERSON, DOES NOT INSULT ANYONE. WELL, HERE IS A LIST OF COMICS, I'VE LISTED ON EBAY, WITH THE ECONOMY BEING LIKE IT IS, I'VE LISTED SOME PRETTY COOL COMICS AT REASONABLE PRICES! NEW COMIC, AND OLD COMICS! HERE IS A LIST. I GET PRETTY GOOD DEALS ON COMICS, AND I CAN PASS THE SAVINGS TO YOU, ALL COMICS ARE IN THE CONDITION STATED, AND I SHIP FAST. CHECK OUT MY TRACK RECORD ON EBAY FOR PROOF!  SO WHY PAY COVER PRICE OR MORE, TO OTHERS, WHEN YOU CAN GET THEM LESS FROM ME!!!!!!!

      IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A SPECIFIC COMIC PLEASE LET ME KNOW, I HAVE ACCESS TO MANY CURRENT TITLES. GOLDEN AGE, SILVER AGE COMICS ARE EXCLUDED DUE TO THEIR HIGH PRICES.

      CLICK ON THE ONEMTZ LINK OR COPY AND PASTE URL TO GO MY EBAY LISTINGS.

      onemtz2

      http://shop.ebay.com/onemtz2/m.html?_dmd=1&_ipg=50&_sop=12&_rdc=1

      .99 CENTS ON THESE COMICS!

      MARVEL COMICS THE PUNISHER THE END #1 ONE-SHOT

      (COOLEST COMIC EVER WRITTEN ON PUNISHER, EXCEPT FOR WHEN HE KILLS THE WHOLE MARVEL UNIVERSE!! SEE IF WE GET ANY MORE STORIES LIKE THAT ONE NOW THAT TWINKLE TOES DISNEY TOOK OVER MARVEL!!!!)

      MARVEL COMICS ULTIMATE FANTASTIC FOUR #30   YES EARLY MARVEL ZOMBIES!!

      MARVEL COMICS YOUNG X-MEN #1 DIVIDED WE STAND  UHMM, OK YES ANOTHER X-BOOK, BUT IT WAS COOL ONE! lol

      MARVEL COMICS UNCANNY X-MEN #500 2ND PRINTING VARIANT

      MARVELTHE INCREDIBLE HERCULES #112-115 WORLD WAR HULK ** NOT TOO MUCH INTO THIS SERIES BUT A LOT OF PEOPLE SEEM TO LIKE IT!

      MARVEL COMICS WOLVERINE #58-59
      Marvel Comics Sabretooth Death Hunt #1 1993 Wolverine
      MARVEL COMICS ULTIMATE SPIDERMAN #107 BENDIS
      MARVEL COMICS ULTIMATE SPIDERMAN #110 BENDIS
      MARVEL COMICS WOLVERINE #1 SAUDADE

      DC BATTLE FOR THE COWL AZRAEL DEATH'S DARK KNIGHT #1  GOT A HOLD OF A NUMBER OF THESE, AND AZRAEL! HIS KICKS ASS!!!!!!!

      WILDSTORM COMICS X-FILES #1

      DC GREEN LANTERN CORPS #38 PRELUDE TO
      BLACKEST NIGHT
      ** HOT**
        I THOUGHT GL WAS PRETTY LAME, BUT BLACKEST NIGHT, WELL IT CHANGED MY MIND!
      ALSO GOT A NUMBER OF THESE, AND I AM GIVING THEM AWAY FOR .99 CENTS!

      IDW PUBLISHING C.S.I SERIAL AND BAD RAP #1
      DC SUPERMAN AND BATMAN VS VAMPIRES AND WEREWOLVES #1
      MARVEL COMICS SPIDERWOMAN ORIGINS #1 AND VARIANT COVER!

      YES THE FOLLOWING ARE 5.00 BUCKS, BUT I COULD'NT GO LOWER THEN THAT THEY ARE JUST IN VERY FINE CONDTION! EVEN THOUGH THEY ARE WAY LOWER THE ANY GUIDE PRICING!!!

      WOW! MILLER LIGHT IS PRETTY GOOD BEER! PUT ONE IN THE FREEZER FOR 20 MINUTES AND WHOA! IT'S LIKE NOT EVEN DRINKING LIGHT BEER!

      ANYONE EVER TRY THAT JAMIACAN BEER RED STRIPE??
      THESE ARE RUNS, AND ONE COMPLETE SERIES.

      DC COMICS BATTLE FOR THE COWL BATMAN RIP
      DC VERTIGO COMICS SWAMP THING 2004
      MARVEL COMICS THE ADVENTURES OF CYCLOPS AND PHOENIX
      MARVEL/MAX COMICS ALIAS RUN #3-8

      http://shop.ebay.com/thegreeniguanacomics/m.html?_dmd=1&_ipg=50&_sop=12&_rdc=1

      DARK REIGN .99 CENTS!

      MARVEL COMICS MR. NEGATIVE #1 DARK RIEGN
      MARVEL COMICS THE MIGHT AVENGERS #23 DARK RIEGN
      MARVEL COMICS THE FANTASTIC FOUR DARK REIGN #1
      MARVEL COMICS THUNDERBOLTS #129 OBAMA DARK REIGN NMT
      MARVEL COMICS ALL NEW SAVAGE SHE HULK DARK REIGN #1
      MARVEL COMICS UTOPIA #1 DARK AVENGERS UNCANNY X-MEN

      RETURN OF CAPTAIN AMERICA! $2.50

      MARVEL COMICS CAPTIAN AMERICA #600-601
      MARVEL COMICS CAPTIAN AMERICA REBORN #1 AND VARIANT (300351884416)

      .99 CENTS DEALS!
      DC COMICS BATMAN AND THE OUTSIDERS #11 RIP
      DC COMICS BATMAN #655 GRANT MORRISON ANDY KUBERT  1ST GRANT MORRISON!!!
      DC COMICS GREEN LANTERN EMERALD DAWN II #1
      MARVEL COMICS ULTIMATE X-MEN #100 ULTIMATUM NMNT REALLY NMNT!
      MARVEL COMICS AMAZING FANTASY #16,18 SPIDERMAN
      MARVEL COMICS RED HULK #8 REGULAR AND VARIANT COVERS   BOTH COVERS!! YOU CANNOT BEAT THAT!
      DC INVASION BATTLE FIELD EARTH #1-2 TODD MCFARLANE   EARLY MCFARLANE STUFF!!!
      DW PUBLISHING BARACK OBAMA THE FIRST HUNDRED DAYS #2   OBAMA CONTINUES TO BE HOT IN COMICS YES  IT'S TRUE???????
      MARVEL COMICS X-MEN ORIGINS WOLVERINE #1 ONE-SHOT  YOU CANNOT GET A BETTER DEAL ON THIS COMIC!!!