I Doubt Dr. Strange's Eye of Agamotto Could Have Foreseen This! Disney Buys Marvel-Check Out Tuesday's Comic Shoppe For More at 7pm ET

  • desmond burton
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2009
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9IDHb00Nmtg&feature=player_embedded

      So join Max, Daryl and yours truly (tomorrow at 7pm ET sharp) as we round table this earth shattering topic. In addition, we will discuss the following: the return of Batman Beyond...sort of, as limited comic book series; Hancock 2 appears to be in the early development stage; more graphic novel price increase concerns; comic books and fantasy are no longer the sole domain geek males....more women are asserting themselves as fans of the genre; more Spawn news and of course a rehash of our favorite graphic novel reads from last week. Feel free to call in with your thoughts and/or comments at-646-200-0104 or via email/IM-thecomicshoppe@.... And remember...Make Mine Marvel....er Marvel-Disney!

      The Comic Shoppe's Take on the Disney-Marvel merger