Thursday's Trade Paperback Specials

  • Gordon
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2009
      Thursday's Trade Paperback Specials
      Trade Paperbacks Reduced

      Hi,

      I've the following Trade Paperbacks available at the prices listed. If you're interested in any, please let me know asap and when you can pick them up.

      TITLE PRICE
      Transformers Beast Wars - the Ascending $5.50
      Wolverine: First Class: To Russia With Love $6.00
      Spider-Man: The Other $6.50
      Star Trek Klingons Blood Will Tell $6.00
      X-Men vs Apocalypse Vol 1 $8.50
      Madman Atomic Comics Vol 1 $5.50
      Amazing Spider-Girl Vol 3 Mind Games $3.50
      Manhunter Vol 2: Trial by Fire $6.00
      Justice League Elite Vol 2 $5.00
      Secret Invasion: Who Do You Trust $8.50
      Secret Invasion: Spider-Man $6.00
      Secret Invasion: Captain Britain and MI13 $13.00
      Hulk Vs the Marvel Universe $9.00
      Spider-Man Tangled Web Vol 3 $5.00
      Star Wars Clone Wars Vol 7 The Best Blades $7.00
      Hellblazer: the Laughing Magician $6.50
      American Virgin Vol 4 Around the World $7.00
      Uncanny X-Men the Extremists $4.00

      Legends
      317 Broad St
      Rome, Ga 30161