Comic Shoppe show at 7pm ET-Discussing Transformers, True Blood, Big Bang Theory & More!

  • desmond burton
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2009

      Let's keep it simple folks! Join Max, Daryll and yours truly tomorrow at 7pm eastern to discuss the following: an analysis of the 112 million dollar weekend box office takedown by Transformers 2; the growing criticism that the Transformers sequel featuring twin robots were racist in their caricatures of Black stereotypes; our impressions of the first 3 episodes of HBO's True Blood; now that the King of Pop has passed, what's all this news that he was trying to by Marvel Comics (the company....that is); Daryll's synopsis of the new season of the Spectacular Spider-man animated series, my late discovery of the nerd-centric CBS series, The Big Bang Theory and our standout comic book choices from last week. The drill/mantra remains the same people....Be there, stay square and always remain aware! Imperius Rex!

      The Comic Shoppe's Week in Review