4600Re: Good Graphic Novels?

  • Kevan Moniz
    Jan 1, 2005
      Im not to sure about graphic novels but i can tell you this if you
      buy novels try to get hard covers. I tend to stick to just comic
      books cause its a great investment. I went to a pice guide and
      looked at kingdom come and it looks like its sky rocketing but of
      course thats hard covers and allways first editions. If you want to
      know the price this is a great site http://www.comicspriceguide.com/p-
      issues.asp?t_ID=674
      Personally i would buy lots of comics with your certificates but you
      may not be into that.
      Ill tell you that i bought the full run of the darkness and thats a
      great comic. much to my surprise they started volume two. I dont
      know if the darkness has a graphic novel or not but if it does id
      recomend that to you. If im babbling on i appoligize but one more
      thing before i go....
      ....HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!

      --- In comic_books@yahoogroups.com, grogan45@a... wrote:
      > Hello,
      >
      > I am brand new to this group. I used to collect comics from about
      87 to 92.
      > I recently went through my old graphic novels and really enjoyed
      them. I have
      > The Watchmen, The Dark Knight Returns, The Miller Daredevil and
      Wolverine,
      > and a few others. I want to read some comics along those lines. I
      have some
      > Christmas gift certificates to spend so I was thinking of the
      following:

      > Kingdom Come DC
      > Sin City 1st One Frank Miller
      > Dark Knight Sequel by Miller