4273Batman canvas, going once...

  • kevfsutherland
    Nov 1, 2004
      I must admit I thought this would go for more than the 28 quid it's
      going for. Auction closes in 4 hours.

      Kev F BATMAN Canvas now on eBay

      32" x 40" Giant canvas, on wooden stretcher. Original
      photomontage by Kev F Sutherland (comic artist, exhibition artist
      and Comic Festival producer) as shown in his exhibition The
      Comics Code. See comicfestival.co.uk and click 'Education' for
      more details.

      Canvas image is selected and blown up from 1960s Batman
      packaging and papier mache montaged onto canvas. Unique.
      Usual selling price £150. Signed on the back by the artist.

      See picture to scale, and bid at:
      http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=37575114
      83

      (link may be overlong and may need to be pasted into browser)