3569Next week's shipping list, our marked down items & more!

  • Gordon
    Jun 1, 2004
      25% OFF SUPPLIES!

      The sale Begins, Wednesday, June 2nd and ends June 8th!
      Includes:

      Comic Book Bags
      Comic Book Backing Boards
      Long Boxes
      Card Boxes
      And All Other Related Products!

      * Suggested Retail Price & No Lay-Aways
      Cash & Checks Only! NO Credit/Debit Card Purchase Accepted!

      Plan Early For:
      June 9th - June 15th: Nightmare Before Christmas Items @ 25% Off
      June 16th - June 22nd: Tradepaperbacks @ 25% Off
      June 19th - June 20th: FATHER DAY'S SALE! Great Gifts For Dad! June
      23rd - June 29th: Back Issue Comic Books @ 25% Off
      June 30th - July 6th: Barbies @ 25% Off
      July 3rd - FREE COMIC BOOK DAY SALE

      http://www.legendsinteractive.com

      Comic Books Shipping WEDNESDAY June 9th!

      DARK HORSE
      BLADE OF THE IMMORTAL #90 (MR) $2.99
      LAST TRAIN TO DEADSVILLE A CAL MCDONALD MYSTERY #2 (Of 4) (M $2.99

      DC COMICS
      100 BULLETS #50 (MR) (Note Price) $3.50
      ACTION COMICS #816 $2.50
      AQUAMAN #19 $2.50
      BATMAN DEATH AND THE MAIDENS #9 (Of 9) $2.95
      BATMAN LEGENDS OF THE DARK KNIGHT #180 $2.50
      BATMAN NO MANS LAND VOL 2 TP $12.95
      BITE CLUB #3 (Of 6) (MR) $2.95
      FABLES #26 (MR) $2.50
      FABLES VOL 1 LEGENDS IN EXILE TP $9.95
      FALLEN ANGEL #12 (MR) $2.95
      GLOBAL FREQUENCY #12 (Of 12) $2.95
      GREEN ARROW #39 $2.50
      HERO #17 $2.50
      IDENTITY CRISIS #1 (Of 7) $3.95
      JIST CREATING THE DC UNIVERSE BOOK TWO TP $19.95
      NEW TEEN TITANS ARCHIVES VOL 2 HC $49.95
      NIGHTWING #94 $2.25
      SCOOBY DOO #85 $2.25
      STORMWATCH TEAM ACHILLES #23 (MR) $2.95
      TOUCH #3 $2.50
      WAR STORIES VOL 1 TP (MR) $19.95

      IMAGE
      PVP #7 $2.95
      SOUL OF A SAMURAI #4 (Of 4) (Note Price) $5.95

      MARVEL
      AMAZING SPIDER-MAN VOL 5 UNINTENDED CONSEQUENCES TP $12.99
      CAPTAIN AMERICA #27 $2.99
      DISTRICT X #2 $2.99
      EMMA FROST #12 $2.99
      HAWKEYE #8 $2.99
      IDENTITY DISC #1 (Of 5) $2.99
      INCREDIBLE HULK #73 $2.25
      IRON MAN #84 $2.99
      MARVEL KNIGHTS SPIDER-MAN #3 $2.99
      OFFICIAL HANDBOOK OF THE MARVEL UNIVERSE SPIDER-MAN 2004 $3.99
      SPECTACULAR SPIDER-MAN #15 $2.25
      SPIDER-MAN 2 THE MOVIE TP $12.99
      THE PUNISHER #7 (MR) $2.99
      THOR SON OF ASGARD #5 (Of 6) $2.99
      ULTIMATE X-MEN #47 $2.25
      WITCHES #1 $2.99

      WIZARD
      TOYFARE LEE SUPERMAN TOYS CVR #84 $4.99
      TOYFARE SPIDER-MAN 2 DOC OCK TOYS CVR #84 $4.99

      COMICS
      ALICE 19TH VOL 5 GN JEALOUSY $9.95
      ANIMERICA EXTRA JULY 2004 VOL 7 #7 $4.99
      BETTY & VERONICA DIGEST #148 $2.39
      BONE #55 $2.95
      COUPLE VOL 1 GN $9.99
      DEMO #7 (Of 12) (MR) $2.95
      DF NEW TEEN TITANS ARCHIVES VOL 2 HC SGN $89.99
      DORK TOWER COLL TP VOL 3 HEART OF DORKNESS $15.95
      DORK TOWER COLL TP VOL 4 LIVIN LA VIDA DORKA $15.95
      DUEL MASTERS #5 $2.95
      GI JOE MASTER & APPRENTICE #2 (Of 3) $2.95
      GORDON YAMAMOTO AND KING OF THE GEEKS TP $9.95
      HARD BOILED ANGEL VOL 1 GN BLUE ANGEL $9.99
      HEDGE KNIGHT TP $14.95
      INU YASHA VOL 11 TP 2ND ED $8.95
      JUGHEADS DOUBLE DIGEST #104 $3.59
      LOVE & ROCKETS VOL 2 #10 (MR) $5.95
      LOVE FIGHTS #10 (MR) $2.99
      PHANTOM #3 $3.50
      PHANTOM VOL 5 GN VALLEY OF GOLDEN MEN (RES) $6.95
      SABRINA VOL 2 #58 $2.19
      SONIC THE HEDGEHOG #137 $2.19
      SOULFIRE #0 $2.50
      STREET ANGEL #2 $2.95
      STREET FIGHTER CVR A #8 $2.95
      STREET FIGHTER CVR B #8 $2.95
      STREET FIGHTER POWER FOIL CVR C #8 PI
      STUFF OF DREAMS #2 (MR) $4.95
      TRANSFORMERS ENERGON #24 $2.95
      VOLTRON VOL 2 #6 $2.95

      MAGAZINES
      ALTER EGO #37 $5.95
      COMIC SHOP NEWS #886 PI
      VAMPIRELLA COMICS MAGAZINE #5 ART CVR $3.95
      VAMPIRELLA COMICS MAGAZINE #5 MODEL PHOTO CVR $9.95

      RELATED MERCHANDISE
      COMICS PROSE VOL 1 GN (MR) $9.95

      Miscellaneous Items Arriving This Wednesday Include:

      ACTION MCFARLANE NASCAR DALE SR DLX BOX AF
      AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 500 COVERS HC
      BATMAN HUSH BATMAN ACTION FIGURE
      BATMAN HUSH HUNTRESS ACTION FIGURE
      BATMAN HUSH JOKER ACTION FIGURE
      BATMAN HUSH POISON IVY ACTION FIGURE
      BEST OF SPIDER-MAN VOL 3 HC
      CHARMED SER 1 AF ASST
      DAREDEVIL VOL 4 UNDERBOSS TP
      DEAD AT 17 VOL 1 TP COMP FIRST SERIES
      ESSENTIAL SPIDER-MAN VOL 6 TP
      FREDDY VS JASON ACTION FIGURE 2 PACK
      HELLBLAZER HIGHWATER TP
      JUSTICE LEAGUE ANIMATED WAVE 4 AF ASST
      STAR WARS EMPIRE VOL 2 DARKLIGHTER TP
      SUPERMAN IN WORLDS FINEST ARCHIVES VOL 1 HC
      ULTIMATE SPIDER-MAN VOL 4 HC
      ULTIMATE SPIDER-MAN VOL 9 ULTIMATE SIX TP

      http://www.legendsinteractive.com

      Legend's Tournaments!

      For Upcoming Legend's Tournaments:

      Click Here -->> http://www.legendsinteractive.com

      News Tidbits!

      Our NEXT Magic the Gathering Tournament Is June 5th!
      On June 5th, we will be hosting a Fifth Dawn Sealed Booster
      Tournament beginning at 2:00 pm! The event will cost $20 per player
      (for the booster packs).
      On June 12th, we will be hosting a Fifth Dawn Booster Draft
      Tournament beginning at 2:00 pm! The event will cost $20 per player
      (for the booster packs).
      On June 19th, we will be hosting a Fifth Dawn HTH Tournament
      beginning at 2:00 pm! The event will cost $3 per player.
      The Prizes Will Be Equilvalent to The Number Of Participants!
      Standard Rules Apply.

      Magic The Gathering Open Play Is Available Saturday & Sunday!
      As many of you already know, we're holding open magic the gathering
      play on Saturday & Sundays at this time. And for the time being, at
      5:00 pm on Tuesday nights too!

      Congratulations To The Following Magic Winners:
      1st Place - Andrew! Creature Wars (5/29/04)

      http://www.legendsinteractive.com

      Each Monday night, we will be hosting an Open Dragonball Z CCG play
      to any interested players beginning at 5:00 p.m.

      Each Tuesday night, we will be running either Dungeons & Dragons or
      Star Wars to any interested players. Each session begins sometime
      after the GM arrives. 6-ish?

      Each Sunday afternoon we will be hosting a Manga CCG Open Play! Bring
      your Dragonball Z & GT, Duel Masters, Yu Gi Oh & other CCG's to play!

      http://www.legendsinteractive.com

      A few unannounced * In-Store Specials * Include:
      Crimson Skies Rules For Air And Ground Engagement! $1.50 Each
      Crimson Skies Ace Pack 1 East Meets West! $3.25 Each
      Crimson Skies Broadway Bombers! $3.25 Each
      Crimson Skies Hollywood Knights! $3.25 Each
      Mage Knight Dungeons Boosters $3.00 Each
      Mage Knight Dungeons 3D Dungeons! $14.00
      Mage Knight Dungeons 3D Floor Plans! $3.50
      Mage Knight Dungeons 3D Trap Pack! $6.00
      Mage Knight Dungeons Dragon's Gate Boosters $3.00 Each
      Mage Knight Minions $3.00 Each
      Mage Knight Unlimited Starters $10 Each
      Mage Knight Uprising Boosters $3.00 Each
      Mage Knight Pyramid Boosters $3.00 Each
      CrossGen Edge & Forge Trade Paperbacks $3.00 Each

      These are specially priced with this email only! We have these set
      aside, please ask if you want to view them for purchasing!
      TITLE PRICE Batgirl Silent Running TP $7.00
      Batman Black & White TP $14.00
      Batman Four Of A Kind TP $7.00
      Batman The Movies TP $3.00
      Captain America Vol 1: The New Deal HC $18.00
      Chronicles of Conan Vol 1 TP $13.00
      Daredevil Vol 1 HC $27.00
      Essential X-Men Vol 1 TP $9.00
      Flash Rogues TP $10.00
      Forge Vol 8 TP $3.00
      Green Arrow: Archer's Quest HC $17.00
      JSA: Justice Be Done TP $12.00
      Legion of Super-Heroes: The Beginning Of Tomorrow TP $4.00
      Marvel Masterworks Captain America Vol 1 HC $16.00
      Marvel Masterworks Fantastic Four Vol 2 HC $29.00
      Meridian Vol 4 Coming Home TP $5.00
      Midnight Nation Vol 1 TP $27.00
      Savage Dragon Revenge TP $8.00
      Star Wars Tales Vol 4 TP $14.00
      Superman Batman World's Finest TP $10.00
      Superman/Doomsday Hunter/Prey TP $7.00
      Superman Exile TP $11.00
      Superman: End of the Century HC $22.00
      Way of the Rat Vol 1 TP $12.00

      Watch This List For More Added Items!
      Batman & Nightwing Action Figure! $10.00
      Battle of the Planets G Force Mark Action Figure! $7.00
      DC Direct Streaky the Super-Cat Action Figure! $6.00
      DC Direct Superboy Vs King Shark Action Figure! $5.00
      Enterprise NX-01! $12.00
      Farscape Aeryn Sun Action Figure! $3.00
      Farscape Captain Bialer Cras Action Figure! $3.00
      Lost In Space Battle Ravaged Robot Action Figure! $5.00
      Lost In Space Rocket Launcher Robot Action Figure! $5.00
      Marilyn Monroe Movie Collection Die Cast Car Bus Stop! $7.00
      Marilyn Monroe Movie Collection Die Cast Car There's No Business Like
      Show Business! $7.00
      Muppet Show Series 1 Kermit the Frog Action Figure! $5.00
      Muppet Show Series 1 Miss Piggy Action Figure! $5.00
      Peanuts It's The Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown Snoopy Action Figure!
      $6.00
      Playboy Millennium Playmates Die Cast Car! Carol and Darlene
      Bernaola! $2.00
      Scooby Doo Tiki Tourist Scooby-Doo Action Figure! $3.00
      Simpson's Deep Space Homer Asst Episode 1F13! $13.00
      Star Wars 1982 Empire Strikes Back Collector's Cup! $2.00
      Star Wars Attack of the Clones 12 Inch Count Dooku Action Figure!
      $13.00
      Star Wars Attack of the Clones 12 Inch Super Battle Droid Action
      Figure! $13.00
      Star Wars Attack of the Clones 12 Inch Zam Wesell Action Figure!
      $13.00
      In-Stock Star Trek Paperbacks $2.00 each!

      http://www.legendsinteractive.com
    • Show all 53 messages in this topic