12065Bronze Age Marvel, DC's and High grade Savage Sword and Vampirella's

  • spiritmountain1600
    Jul 21, 2014

      I have listed Bronze Age (and some Silver) Avengers, Amazing Spider-Man, Conan, Tales to Astonish, Justice League of America, Star Trek.  Don't forget the great Savage Sword of Conan magazines and nice Warren Vampirella's and soon more Creepy's that are going up. There are even a few Marvel Monster mags going up soon. And for you Archie fans, I just got a new collection in that is slowly going online!

      Check out my ebay store Comix and Stuff   for all these and a lot more!