11972RE: RE: Sequential Treasures holiday sale extravaganza!

  • james.meeley
    Dec 13, 2013

      Hey everyone! Just a quick reminder to you all that we are now entering the final week of Sequential Treasures awesome holiday sale extravaganza! The 25% discount on all Richard Moore and Matt Haley art will soon be coming to an end, but you still have time to get in on the savings. The sale ends at 11:59 pm (PST) on Thursday the 19th. So, if you've been counting up your pennies or just waiting until the last minute, don't hold off any longer! Head on over to our art gallery, which is linked below, and place your order today! Thanks. :)

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic