11672Re: New eBay auctions from Sequential Treasures!

  • James
    Dec 29, 2012
      Only a few hours remaining in our final eBay auctions of 2012! Don't pass up the opportunity to get some incredible art from Richard Moore, Matt Haley, and Mike Vosburg! Head on over and bid NOW! Don't miss out! Thanks:

      http://qurls.com?i=54004

      -James

      --- In comic_books@yahoogroups.com, "James" <james.meeley@...> wrote:

      > Just a fast and friendly reminder, folks, that our final auctions of 2012 end tomorrow! It's your last chance to grab up some great art, before 2013, so don't delay and bid today! Thanks:
      >
      > http://qurls.com?i=54004
      >
      > -James
      >
      > --- In comic_books@yahoogroups.com, "James" <james.meeley@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Hey folks! Hope your holiday was a good one. As a way of giving you all one last gift for the year, Sequenial Treasures is running one last batch of eBay auctions before the end of the year. All of our artists are represented here. From Richard Moore you have a semi-splash page from Fire and Brimstone, Matt Haley brings you Defenders vs. Avengers action from a page of The Order, and finally Mike Vosburg's lines grace a very beautiful Ms. Marvel pin-up (with color backgrounds)! So, something for every taste! Starting prices are very reasonable. These auctions end on Saturday, so don't delay in placing your bid. Just head to the link provided below and get your bid on, before the year ends! Thanks:
      > >
      > > http://qurls.com?i=54004
      > >
      > > -James

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic