There is nothing in place that would allow payment to transform into salaries or expenses the way the office is set up; it is paid for by both private anddrclay2002
Why not call it ICG, International Comet Group, this way it can include everyone from amateur to professional? Some time ago I was sending email to Dan Greenmikemattei73
Dear , I think that the biggist problem is that the archive of ICQ still got to be payed for. I don't know why? Why paying for numbers.... But we are mostlypieterjan87
There is a special repository for important contributions which contains special guidelines and most helpful list contributions for comet observers which can be found at
- Comets, Meteors, and Asteroids
- Jul 18, 2001
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.