When we were developing the database, AAVSO was something like exemplar for us. The web-site of CometBase is cometbase.net. You may just register on thekirillgrishin
This is a very noble and ambitious effort and certainly worthy. For decades I have been campaigning for a comet repository that is centralized and not subjectdrclay2002
A lot of observers have large archives of their own observations, but these data are usually a kind of dust on the shelves, because it takes a lot of time tokirillgrishin
There is a special repository for important contributions which contains special guidelines and most helpful list contributions for comet observers which can be found at
- Comets, Meteors, and Asteroids
- Jul 18, 2001
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.