Dear All, New observation and F fragment is visible. Strange structure of image is due to ice forming I think on the ccd. Sorry for that. See latest image at:pieterjan87
Dear Observer, Comet 29P/Schwassmann-Wachmann is currently making a return to our early morning skies after having passed through conjunction with the Sun.gallileo99uk
Taken from New Mexico Skies with a 51-cm RCOS telescope and SBIG STXL-6303 camera on a Softare Bisque PME II mount. 30 x 5 min exposures from 03h 09m to 06hjosephbrimacombe
There is a special repository for important contributions which contains special guidelines and most helpful list contributions for comet observers which can be found at
- Comets, Meteors, and Asteroids
- Jul 18, 2001
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.