Hi, Preliminar orbit for comet SONEAR (S506390). It should be well placed near perihelion for northern observers. Prerliminary parabolic orbit for new cometmacres78
C/2015 F3 (SWAN): 2015 Mar. 28.16 UT: m1=10.0, Dia.=3', DC=3/, 25x100B. [ In 20 cm SCT (100x): m1=10.1, Dia.=4', DC=3; Nearby field stars checked in DSS. Comajjgsgp
correction –May 10 From: mailto:email@example.com Sent: Saturday, March 28, 2015 6:58 PM To: firstname.lastname@example.org Subject: Re: [comets-ml] 2015cometmanau
There is a special repository for important contributions which contains special guidelines and most helpful list contributions for comet observers which can be found at
- Comets, Meteors, and Asteroids
- Jul 18, 2001
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.