2004 FS101

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2004
      Hi list,

      I just stumbled across the above mentioned object in the MPCs other unusual
      objects page where it seems to have been added just recently. It also shows a very
      comet-like orbit and the chances for detecting cometary activity seem to be quite
      good.

      On the other hand it is just a 8d-arc orbit and its elongation is currently
      decreasing with a magnitude of 20. It will be interesting to recover this object
      and see if the current orbit with q=2.9 AU, e=0.93, P=287 years and a perihelion
      in about two years will prove correct.

      Cheers, Maik