Re: [comets-ml] C/2012 F6 Lemmon and NGC 7789

  • Man-To Hui
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 3, 2013
      Hi,

      I happened to capture it the day before yesterday local predawn: http://flic.kr/p/f1H14e through a 200mm f2.8 lens. Not very close to each other but in the same FOV. Alas no measurement as a bright star almost overlapped with the comet. Probably PSF subtraction would work but I don't plan to spend time doing this.

      Cheers, Man-To
      Man-To Hui (Cantonese)
      Wentao Xu, Wen-Tao Hsu (Mandarin Chinese)
      Astrosite: comethunter.lamost.org
      Blog: pachacoti.wordpress.com

      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 3, 2013
        Very nice Man-To! I figured someone would catch the pairing of the two. The
        contrast of comet and cluster in the telescope was a good one.
        Bob