Re: [comets-ml] Giovanni Sostero

  • Erik Bryssinck
    Message 1 of 65 , Dec 7, 2012
      When reading this post I had to sit down for a while. Giovanni is an incredible loss, although I never personally met him, he's one of my best friends, my mentor and my teacher were I had very much respect for and looked up to, for his kindness, his enthusiasm and the way he told me all about comets teaching me and my knowledge of comets also increased. He had the feeling to me to attract and excite my curiosity constantly in a subtle way. Like I participated in the projects he started up several times. As I said earlier an incredible loss, I will miss him. My condolences to the family and friends.

      a very good friend is gone...  I will never forget him , he stays in my mind forever.

      __________________________________

      kind regards,

      Erik Bryssinck

      Brixiis Observatory (B96) - Kruibeke - Belgium
      http://www.astronomie.be/erik.bryssinck/
      http://cara.uai.it - Cometary Archive for Af(Rho)
      http://www.vvs.be - Belgian Association for Amateur Astronomers

      ----- Oorspronkelijk e-mail -----

      Message 65 of 65 , Dec 9, 2012
        I appreciate you giving me this info. Great that it was already history.
        Mike