Giovanni Sostero

  • Nick Howes - FT Project
    Message 1 of 65 , Nov 14, 2012
      It is with deep sadness that I must tell you of the sudden illness of our friend, mentor and colleague at Remanzacco Observatory, Giovanni Sostero. Giovanni suffered a heart attack last weekend, and is now in intensive care in hospital, after having surgery.

      I hope that you will all join us in wishing him a speedy recovery, as our community is a better place with people of his calibre among us.

      Ernesto is in contact with Giovanni's family and is passing on the thoughts and prayers of everyone.

      Nick Howes and Ernesto Guido
    • tricks46
      Message 65 of 65 , Dec 9, 2012
        I appreciate you giving me this info. Great that it was already history.
        Mike