3.5m WIYN Telescope images of 168P fragment event

  • Nick Howes - FT Project
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 1, 2012
      http://podideployment.blogspot.co.uk/2012/10/a-comet.html

      Thought we would share this from the one degree imager at Kitt Peak's observations on 168P, which has just been brought to our attention

      Nick Howes, Giovanni Sostero and Ernesto Guido
    • Pieter-Jan Dekelver
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 1, 2012
        Magnificant!

        Best Regards,

        Mr. Pieter-Jan Dekelver

        Maasmechelen, Belgium

        pieterjan.dekelver@...

        www.astronomie.be/pieterjan.dekelver

        Thought we would share this from the one degree imager at Kitt Peak's
        observations on 168P, which has just been brought to our attention

        Nick Howes, Giovanni Sostero and Ernesto Guido

      • ligustri rolando
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 1, 2012
          wow!

          Rolando

          Thought we would share this from the one degree imager at Kitt Peak's observations on
          168P, which has just been brought to our attention

          Nick Howes, Giovanni Sostero and Ernesto Guido
        • denis buczynski
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 1, 2012
            Hi Nick,
            Is this image from Kitt Peak mirror imaged compared to your fragment detection?
            Denis Buczynski