Re: [comets-ml] comet 97P/Metcalf-Brewington

  • Seiichi Yoshida
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 24, 2010
      Dear Andre,

      I did not receive the details of Marco Micheli's observations.

      Marco sent me the observations of 97P and 36P at F65. Those of 36P
      were published in M.P.E.C. 2010-S29.

      So those of 97P will be published in MPC in the future, I think. Maybe
      the MPC editors are waiting for confirmation observations by others.

      Best regards,

      --
      Seiichi Yoshida
      comet@...