MACE2010 - pro-am meeting next year

  • Reiner M. Stoss
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 28, 2009
      Just to let everyone know that finally the next edition of MACE
      has been scheduled. It will take place on the long holiday weekend
      of May 21-23, 2010 in Visnjan/Tican, Croatia.

      I am glad that we have a new edition ahead. Many things have
      changed since the last ones. The asteroid/comet community has
      developed magnificently. The way we observe has changed. Many
      projects were carried out and I hope that many more will follow.
      MACE is *the* opportunity to meet other fellow observers and
      establish new collaborations.

      A webpage has been set up here:
      http://www.minorplanets.org/MACE2010/

      More data will be added as it becomes available in the next
      weeks and months.

      Regards,
      Reiner