Re: [comets-ml] 22P/Kopff: call for observations

  • francois kugel
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 30, 2009
      Hello Giovanni, and all,

      Here you can find my last observation from this morning (2009-06-30) with
      Blue&Red (Astronomik) filters (I've also green).
      The long train is visible with the 2 filters.
      Difficult to say if this is dust or gaz!

      http://astrosurf.com/obsdauban/pages/cometes.html#090630

      Francois Kugel
      A77

    • gvnn64@libero.it
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 1, 2009
        Hello Francois.

        > Here you can find my last observation from this morning (2009-06-30) with
        > Blue&Red (Astronomik) filters (I've also green).
        > The long train is visible with the 2 filters.
        > Difficult to say if this is dust or gaz!

        Thanks for your follow-up. You are right: currently we cannot rule out either hypothesis. I think that in the next weeks the situation will be somehow cleared.

        With kind regards,
        Giovanni Sostero