Re: [comets-ml] P/2007 Q2 (Gilmore)

  • John Drummond
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 1, 2007
      Yes, well done Alan.

      Alan has been a mentor to many a New Zealand astronomer for many years and tireless works at Canterbury University's Mount John Observatory in the South Island. He's one really nice, humble guy who bends over backwards to help amateur and undergrad students learn more about astronomy. Alan, it's great to see a comet with your name on it...and a periodic one at that!

      Cheers

      John Drummond
      Possum Observatory (IAU Code: E94)
      Gisborne, New Zealand