My talk at IWCAIII - Post Scriptum

  • Michal Drahus
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 4, 2007
      Dear All,

      at the IWCA III in Paris, 2004, together with Waclaw Waniak, we gave a talk
      titled "Research on rotation of cometary nuclei". Unfortunately, due to a
      lack of time, we didn't submit the written version to the conference
      proceedings, that appeared as a special issue of ICQ.

      Now the research, that we were talking about, has been completed, and the
      results have been published in Icarus 185, 544-557 (December 2006).

      If any of the IWCA III participants are interested in taking a look at this
      paper, and have difficulties to access Icarus, please contact me privately,
      so I will send you a pdf copy of the article.

      All the best in 2007,
      Michal