      From: comets-ml@yahoogroups.com [mailto:comets-ml@yahoogroups.com]On
      Behalf Of P. Edward Murray
      Sent: Monday, 2 November 2009 5:05 AM
      To: comets-ml@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [comets-ml] 29P and C/2009 U6

      Kevin,

      Oh yes I forgot ..and there are a few others too:)
      Please forgive me..they escaped my memory..

      Yes I am all for giving credit to folks who actually discover..

      Yes SOHO did take the photo...but none of them..the SOHO folks made the
      discovery themselves!

      And I am most assured that any one of the members of IAU would want their
      name publicized if they had discovered something...

      It's only fair!

      At any rate...

      When one method of organization becomes so complex, it's time to make some
      adjustments.