running problem

  • wojtek.banaszak
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 1, 2008
      Hi I'm new there. My problem is, that I can't load files, I still have
      message "Can't open this file, it may be an unsuported format etc."
      The files are .jpg, 8 bit, the some message if I try .tif, also 8 bit.
      What is wrong?
      Best regards.
      wb
    • Alan Hadley
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 2, 2008
        Hello, which Windows O.S. are you using? Do you know if you have GDI+ on your system? Which method did you use to install CZ on your system?

        Alan