New Release of CombineZM 2nd of November 2007

  • Alan Hadley
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2007
      I have been trying to solve the problem some people have when viewing
      larger images, i.e. they can't. A blank screen appears when there
      should be something on the screen.

      I think I may have found a possible cause of this problem but
      unfortunately I cannot test it here, the display is fine for me. I
      have released this update that I hope fixes the problem.

      If anyone has this problem could they please try this release and let
      me know if it works for you.

      The update has been posted to both the files section here and my web
      site.

      Alan