RE: [cp] Introducing Chris Kimble

  • Langley, D.J.
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2001
      Hello Chris,
      I've scanned your website and it looks fascinating. Did you know that there
      is also a group [cp-study]? There are a number of actively posting students
      and academics in that group. I'm carrying out a PhD in the Netherlands
      looking at the ICT support for flexible (distributed) work groups, including
      cps. I'm hoping for discussion about how to model and measure the
      performance of cps, starting with the group outcomes. Perhaps you'd like to
      join that group and tell us what you and your colleagues are doing in this
      area.
      David Langley