Re: CoP Success Stories

  • dougkalish20009
    Message 1 of 19 , Jan 27, 2013
      APQC has done three or four best practice studies for communities of practice...would suggest searching their site for the latest report.

      --- In com-prac@yahoogroups.com, "Fred Nickols" wrote:

      > Anyone know where I might find a collection of CoP sucess stories?
      >
      > Fred Nickols
      > fred@...

    • Fred Nickols
      Message 2 of 19 , Mar 22, 2013
        Thanks, Doug, but those appear to be expensive and so far as I can tell APQC doesn't have an inexpensive individual membership.

        Fred Nickols

        --- In com-prac@yahoogroups.com, "dougkalish20009" <dkalish@...> wrote:

        > APQC has done three or four best practice studies for communities of practice...would suggest searching their site for the latest report.
        >
        > --- In com-prac@yahoogroups.com, "Fred Nickols" wrote:
        > >
        > > Anyone know where I might find a collection of CoP sucess stories?
        > >
        > > Fred Nickols
        > > fred@

      • Lotte
        Message 3 of 19 , Mar 22, 2013
          --- In com-prac@yahoogroups.com, "Fred Nickols" <fred@...> wrote:

          > Anyone know where I might find a collection of CoP sucess stories?
          >
          > Fred Nickols
          > fred@...

          I like to go to this site...maybe you read German?
          It is no 100% CoP, but it is filled every year with new cases from companies using Entreprise 2.0 systems, the stories are carefully written and categorized, the site is maintained by a university..

          http://www.e20cases.org/