Re: [cp] Using CoPs to Leverage a Merger of Two Groups

  • Fred Nickols
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 14, 2013
      Sorry to take so long in responding.

      The CoPs would be set up prior to the full merger. I think the reasoning is that once established in the separate divisions they might offer some leverage in merging the two divisions. My concern would be that there might be some competitiveness between the CoPs even though they ostensibly have a practice in common.