FW: [km4dev-l] on the topic of networks and CoPs

  • John David Smith
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 17, 2012

    Michelle Laurie recently forwarded this paper to KM4Dev and I asked her if it was OK to pass it along to com-prac.

    It talks about collaboration between individuals from a performance improvement/assessment standpoint.  The paper will be published by IISD in the fall.

    Performance improvement and assessment of collaboration: starting points for networks and communities of practice
    Heather Creech, Michelle Laurie, Leslie Paas and Jo-Ellen Parry, August 2012

    For more information contact:

    --
    Michelle Laurie
    P.O. Box 1063

    1-250-362-2268 / 1-250- 231-0635 (cell)
    michelle.k.laurie@...
    SKYPE: michellelaurie Twitter: @Mklaurie

    Occasionally blogging @ www.michellelaurie.com

    John

    * John David Smith ~ Voice: 503.963.8229 ~ Skype & Twitter: smithjd http://gplus.to/smithjd

    * Join our Ning Stackathon at http://cpsquare.org/wiki/Ning_Stackathon_project

    * “We are as autonomous with regard to technology as we are with regard to

    * language, oxygen, or gravity.” - Peter-Paul Verbeek