RE: [cp] Awesome academic articles on CoPs

  • Jacqueline Saldana
    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 15, 2012
      John,

      I will be glad to help. I will inform you when is completed, which should be before the week ends. I hopes this is OK.

      Cordially,

      Jackie

      Jackie Saldaña, MBA, CALLA, DM Learner
      Academia, Leadership, and Business Solutions
      "Corrective learning begins with the awakening of spirit, and the turning away from belief in physical sight." ("A Course in Miracles," p. 22). Let me share a holy instant with you.

      From: John David Smith <john.smith@...>
      To: com-prac@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Wednesday, August 15, 2012, 5:37 PM

      Anybody willing to take Matt’s list check them against the categories and resources in this bibliography?

      http://cpsquare.org/wiki/Bibliography_project  The categories that have emerged over time are:

      ·         Classics foundational materials,

      ·         Learning and learning theory,

      ·         Community ethnographies,

      ·         Measurement and assessment,

      ·         Leadership and cultivation,

      ·         Organizations and KM

      It would be MUCH appreciated.

      There are other topics in that collection related to technology, ethnographies of specific communities, resources in languages other than English, and cases related to specific contexts such as healthcare (happens to be very good), education, etc.