RE: [cp] Glossary of Related Terms: The Community of Practice Glossary

  • John David Smith
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 14, 2012

      Hi Lea,

      The nearest thing I know of is a page that tries to get at some of the terminology from Digital Habitats: http://cpsquare.org/wiki/Translating_terms_from_Digital_Habitats

      To get at those terms in Spanish, there was a discussion on http://siwa-comunidad.ning.com/ that, as you suggest, took a while (maybe not countless hours), although it was worth it.

      What terms do you have in mind?

      I would build on an existing wiki rather than start a new one, don’t you think?  The CPsquare wiki exists for just this kind of purpose.

      John

      * John David Smith ~ Voice: 503.963.8229 ~ Skype & Twitter: smithjd

      * Join   our Ning Stackathon at http://cpsquare.org/wiki/Ning_Stackathon_project

      * "If what you are getting online is for free, you are not the customer,

      *   you are the product." -- Jonathan Zittrain