Re: Frequency of traction to Community of Practice/Virtual Online Commuity website

  • kimahmer
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 12, 2011
      Hi Lea - I am also in the membership association space. On a monthly basis, we track number of members, number of discussions/replies, community member demographics such as country and lanugage, number of links, documents and wiki contributions. We do not track by visit. If you want to discuss in more detail, send me a message at kahmer@... and we can set up a time to chat.

      Kim