Profile change warning (and other changes) from Miguel Cornejo

  • Macuarium
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 4, 2011
      Hello, friends and colisters,

      and please excuse this sort-of-cross posting :-).

      Although I haven't been participating a lot these days (well, none of us are :-)), I still think of this list as a sort of favourite meeting place and I thought I'd better warn you of the coming changes in profile and contact email... and also in business situation.

      Contrary to usual business practice, I'm just about to leave my employer voluntarily (initially on paternal leave, but without any intent of returning). I'll be flying my own little vehicle, Macuarium Network SL, and doing more of our usual business (collaboration, elearning, and community management, from technical nuts to moderation methodology bolts). Thankfully I already have some
      customers for the medium term, but we're keeping our fingers crossed.

      In short, two notices:

      - I'll be changing my contact email to miguel at macuarium.com , and this list to macuarium at mac.com . The old @... address will stay functional, I suppose, but largely unattended.

      - I'll be open (indeed, enthusiastic) to collaboration opportunities and projects. I have a nice team of moderators and admins, mostly Spanish-speakers, and a nice track-record both in consulting and in community management (well, sorta: http://www.linkedin.com/in/miguelcornejo ).

      Hopefully there will also be some more free time to do things like participating in interesting activities and shindigs :-). Indeed I look forward to meeting Nancy in November at one of them.

      I hope the address changes don't cause any mixup. Best regards,

      Miguel
    • Lotte
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 7, 2011
        hi miguel
        good luck flying your own little vehicle & congratulations for being a young father.
        this list was my start into the CPSquare community and I remember your name *miguel* for being very helpful when i started posting my first questions.
        i agree - this list used to be much more lively 1,5 years ago or so...
        anyway - all the best
        lotte