Call for Papers: Managing Projects in the Knowledge Economy
- 2nd Asia Pacific Research Conference on Project Management (APRPM 2011)
Hong Kong, 8-9 December 2011
Call for Papers
Conference site: http://www.polyu.edu.hk/fclu/aprpm2011/
Conference Theme: Managing Projects in the Knowledge Economy
The following sub-themes, among others, are targeted for this conference:
- Physical / Virtual Workplaces / Workspaces for Projects
- Learning within / across Projects
- Information / Knowledge / Wisdom / Intelligence for Projects
- Human / Social / Intellectual / Cultural Capital for Projects
- Innovations in Projects
- Sustainability Issues in Projects
- Web 2.0 / Social Media for Projects
- Process and Knowledge Management in Projects
- Classification and representation of Project Repositories
- Collaboration Tools / Techniques / Strategies / Technologies for Projects
- Project Dashboards and Portals
- Project Management Tools, Techniques and Strategies
Dr. Patrick Fong
Prof. W.B. Lee
Submission of Proposal: 1August 2011
Notification of Acceptance: 26 September 2011
Final Paper Submission: 31 October 2011
Early bird Registration: 4 November 2011
APRPM2011 conference begins: 8 December 2011
Accepted papers will be published commercially in a volume of Proceedings after the conference. The conference organizer will actively negotiate with knowledge/project management related journals to publish best papers in their special issues.
The APPMR 2011 Doctoral Consortium will be held at the Hong Kong Polytechnic University on Wednesday, December 7, 2011. Consortium faculty will comprise of eminent international researchers. There is no registration fee for doctoral students attending the Consortium.
The 2nd Asia Pacific Research Conference on Project Management (APRPM2011) is hosted at the Hong Kong Polytechnic University campus.
Any inquiries can be emailed to: bspafong@...