Online Community Coordinator Job - NW Suburbs of Chicago

  • kimahmer
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 6, 2011
      Hi everyone. I have a position available for an online community coordinator. We are a membership association with just over 95,000 members and have recently rolled out a community platform. The communities are based around topics that are of interest to our constituents, and focus not only on discussions, but also all resources available to users around that topic.

      This position would be responsible for coordinating the day to day activities of the community, tracking metrics, identifying trends, training leaders, etc. We are located in Rolling Meadows, IL. Initially, this is on on-site position. The salary range is 60,000 – 70,000 and offer a very competitive benefits package.

      I have posted the job description in the files repository if you are interested in reading more about it. You can submit your resume to Mr. Chuck Cribaro at ccribaro@...

      Thanks!