Re: [cp] I am looking for this paper

  • Anabela Carneiro
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 13, 2010
      I have it.
      Ill send it to you gmail.
      Ana

      On Wed, Oct 13, 2010 at 7:39 PM, danielrubiano51 <danielrubiano51@...> wrote:

      Hi for everybody , I have been looking for this paper :
      Why should I share? Examining social capital and knowledge contribution in electronic networks of practice

      can everyone help me?
      thanks

    • Mirjam Neelen
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 13, 2010
        Hi,
        I do have it but only on paper. It has notes in it and all. I accessed it through a University Library at the time but I do no longer have access, unfortunately. If noone else can provide it to you, I'm happy to send it to you by mail. Just let me know.

        Cheers!

        Mirjam Neelen
        Instructional Designer (MSc.), Seattle WA

        To: com-prac@yahoogroups.com