Re: [cp] I am looking for this paper

  • Deb Wisniewski
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 13, 2010
      Sorry I don't know of this paper, but would be interested in reading it if you locate a copy.

      thanks!
      Deb
      -------------------------------
      Deb Wisniewski
      Sharing Common Ground
      608-345-4761
      email: scgwis@...
      skype: debwisniewski

      Things which matter most must never be at the mercy of things which matter least.      - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

      On Wed, Oct 13, 2010 at 1:39 PM, danielrubiano51 <danielrubiano51@...> wrote:

      Hi for everybody , I have been looking for this paper :
      Why should I share? Examining social capital and knowledge contribution in electronic networks of practice

      can everyone help me?
      thanks

    • Anabela Carneiro

        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 13, 2010
          Hi,
          I do have it but only on paper. It has notes in it and all. I accessed it through a University Library at the time but I do no longer have access, unfortunately. If noone else can provide it to you, I'm happy to send it to you by mail. Just let me know.

          Cheers!

          Mirjam Neelen
          Instructional Designer (MSc.), Seattle WA

          To: com-prac@yahoogroups.com