Methodologies for Measuring ROI Of Online Communities

  • leasellao
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 9, 2010
      Hello,

      Recently, I started subscribing to Feverbee, a guide for online practical advice for growing online communities. There is a good article on "Measuring ROI Of Online Communities".

      What are some of the methodologies you are currently using to measure ROI for the Communities of practice you manage in your organization?

      Thank you.
    • Lotte
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 9, 2010
        just two days ago i posted something (on the previous discussion re The risk of overmanaging CoPs..) which you might useful:

        http://www.slideshare.net/heisss/rip4-roi-siemens-heiss

        Lotte