Online Community Meetup TechSoup HQ tomorrow

  • Layal Rabat
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 22, 2010
      A reminder that we'll be having our free monthly Online Community
      Meetup at TechSoup headquarters in SF tomorrow, Wednesday, June 23rd,
      at 7pm PST. Alternately, you may join us in Second Life.

      RSVP FOR THE MEETUP HERE! http://www.meetup.com/octribe/calendar/13334166

      The event will feature Maria Ogneva (@themaria), Director of Social
      Media at Attensity, kicking off our discussion with her presentation
      on social media and community management & development.

      Here are all the ways you can take part in the event! Feel free to
      participate in any and all of these ways:

      Follow the action on Twitter: hashtag #octribe and via TweetChat.

      Participate virtually in the Nonprofit Commons in Second Life (slurl
      to location in Second Life):
      http://slurl.com/secondlife/Plush%20Nonprofit%20Commons/88/126/26

      Attend in-person at TechSoup Headquarters
      Where: 525 Brannan Street 3rd floor San Francisco, CA 94107
      When: Wednesday, June 23, at 7:00 PM Pacific

      Beverage Sponsor: Drinks generously donated by Hansen's Natural SF.

      Don't forget to join the San Francisco Online Community MeetUp group
      here on Facebook! http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=5153873869

      Hope to see you there!

      Best,
      Layal Rabat
      Nonprofit Commons in Second Life Volunteer Manager
      aka Ninlil Xeltentat (avatar name in SL)
      skype: layalzebub
      twitter: @layalzebub
      email: layal@...
      www.nonprofitcommons.org