San Francisco Online Community Meetup: Social Media and Community Management and Development

  • Layal Rabat
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 17, 2010
      Hello Everyone!

      Just wanted to let you all know about the upcoming San Francisco
      Online Community Meetup, Wednesday, June 23rd, at TechSoup
      Headquarters. Hope you can join us!

      Best,
      Layal Rabat
      Nonprofit Commons in Second Life Volunteer Manager
      aka Ninlil Xeltentat (avatar name in SL)
      skype: layalzebub
      twitter: @layalzebub
      email: layal[at]techsoup.org
      www.nonprofitcommons.org
      http://www.techsoup.org

      The fourth Wed. of the month is the free monthly gathering of online
      community managers, enthusiasts, and innovators to meet and discuss
      tools and strategies for building and managing effective communities.

      After a brief hiatus in May, we're back for our June MeetUp. Join us
      June 23rd where Maria Ogneva (@themaria), Director of Social Media at
      Attensity will kick off our discussion with her presentation on social
      media and community management and development.
      http://www.meetup.com/octribe/calendar/13334166

      Here are all the ways you can take part in the event! Feel free to
      participate in any and all of these ways:

      Follow the action on Twitter: hashtag: #ocrsf and via TweetChat.

      Participate virtually in the Nonprofit Commons in Second Life (slurl
      to location in Second Life):
      http://slurl.com/secondlife/Plush%20Nonprofit%20Commons/88/126/26
      You can see a step-by-step guide for how to participate in Second
      Life: http://npsl.wiki.techsoup.org/How+to+Participate+in+SL+Mixed+Reality+Event

Beverage Sponsor: Drinks generously donated by Hansen's Natural SF.

Event Details:

      When:
      Wednesday, June 23, at 7:00 PM Pacific

Where:
      TechSoup Headquarters <
      http://www.meetup.com/SF-Online-Community-Report/venue/325274/> 525
      Brannan Street 3rd floor San Francisco, CA 94107

RSVP:
      RSVP http://www.meetup.com/octribe/calendar/13334166 to the MeetUp
      group <http://www.meetup.com/SF-Online-Community-Report/ > . You can
      also join the San Francisco Online Community Report MeetUp group on
      Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=5153873869> .