FW: Yi-Tan Tech Community Call 274 - Digital Habitats - 1:30pm EDT, Monday April 5, 2010

  • John David Smith
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2 7:00 PM

      If you’ve never participated in one of Jerry Michalski’s Yi-Tan calls, you are in for a real treat.  They are a lot of fun.

      John

      * John David Smith ~ Voice: 503.963.8229 ~ Skype & Twitter: smithjd

      * “Mental health is dedication to reality at all costs.” - M Scott Peck

      Date:    Monday, April 5, 2010

      Time:    10:30 PDT, 1:30 EDT

      Dial-in Number: 1-270-400-1500
      Participant Access Code: 778778

      See all the calls in the call archive or listen to the edited podcasts on this blog. You can also listen to the shorter call summaries.

      Please feel free to forward this note to people you think would be interested in these calls. (To unsubscribe, please just reply to me and I'll be happy to do so.)

      Talk to you on the call!

      Bestest,

      Jerry