Re: How to revive a stillborn CoP

  • xckuk
    Message 1 of 19 , Feb 4, 2010
      Terry,
      I agree with the sentiment that all is not lost. There are certainly examples of CoPs that disappear or go into hibernation and then are repeatedly revived when the right stimulus comes along (see my last post http://groups.yahoo.com/group/com-prac/message/8369 for an example).

      There are a number of suggestions here about how to revive your CoP, in the case that I know about it was the stimulus of having a specific project with a specific deadline that brought it back to life.

      Good Luck!