Online Communities Study '09 is out (Spanish)

    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 9, 2009
      Hello all,

      for those of you who can read Spanish or are interested in the usage and customs of Spanish online communities, this may be of interest.

      These days we've at last made public the first (public) report of the Estudio Comunidades Online 2009:

      http://emekaeme.wordpress.com/2009/12/07/estudio-comunidades-online-2009-informe-disponible/

      We'll probably have to translate at least the graphics presentation :-), but meanwhile your comments, views, and help in diffusion are all appreciated.