CoP as a didactic model in higher education

  • Patricia Arnold
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 12, 2001
      Hi,

      for a state-of-the art report in 'telematic teaching and learning in
      distance education' I am preparing for a German Virtual University of
      Applied Sciences project (VFH) I am looking for examples of academic online
      courses in the areas of business, technology or computer science that are
      employing CoP as a framework in their didactic design - like Etienne Wenger
      and John Smith are doing in their CoP Workshop (with virtual field trips,
      guest experts etc.)

      my search criteria are:

      *accountable to an academic degree
      *subject area: business, technology or computer science
      *successfully implemented already, not concept stage
      *demo material, trial access or similiar material accessible on the web

      any hints appreciated

      Patricia
      -
      Patricia Arnold
      Doktorandin am Institut für Berufs- und Betriebspädagogik
      Universität der Bundeswehr Hamburg
      pa@...
      http://www.provi.de/pa
      phone +49 - 40 - 898 256