The Purposeful Enterprise: Communities, Collaboration, Kanban, and Tribes

  • salhir@ymail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 23, 2009
      Hello,

      I recently blogged on the notion of the Purposeful Enterprise, which integrates various aspects of Communities, Collaboration, Lean/Kanban, Tribes, etc. (and is readily derived experientially).

      http://tinyurl.com/nggenq

      While the blog entry has already prompted considerable feedback, I'm interested in your thoughts around the leveraging of Communities (of Interest/Practice/Purpose), Tribes, etc. as well as any other questions/thoughts/insights/etc.

      The blog entry will be further elaborated in future blog entries.

      Very much appreciate your time.

      Best,
      Si A.

      salhir@...