KMPro Journal - Spring 2006 Edition Available

  • Dr. Dan Kirsch
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 9, 2009
      The Knowledge Management Professional Society (KMPro) is pleased to
      announce the release and availability of our KMPro Journal, Volume 6,
      Number 1 Spring 2009. This edition contains:

      - EDITOR: From the Editor’s Desk -- The Journal as Place
      - ABOUT KMPro: Update on Membership Growth, New Programs and New Member
      Benefits
      - KM IN ACTION: Learning Teams As Agents of Change and Knowledge Building
      (Max Vecchiarino and Carol Rolheiser)
      - KM IN PRACTICE: Enterprise 2.0 At Goodwin Proctor (David Hobbie)
      - COMMUNITIES OF PRACTICE: Knowledge Management Professionals in the
      Canadian Public Service (Hope Seidman, Andrea Mamers and Bev Mitelman)
      - KM CONFERENCE UPDATE: Knowledge Retentin Strategies for the Government
      Sector (Michael Novak)
      - KM CONFERENCE UPDATE: Resetting the Enterprise: Focusing on People,
      Talent & Knowledge - KMWorld 2009 (Jane Dysart)

      The KMPro Journal is available for download by members and non-members at
      the Journal page at http://www.KMPro.org (see upper left Journal link on
      main page).

      Dr. Dan Kirsch, CPC, CKM®, MKMP®, CKMI®
      COO & Board Member
      Knowledge Management Professional Society (KMPro)
      +01-757-460-6500
      Email: COO@...